Chest ahoy! What can I do to pick up this chest?

Author
Investorgirl
Bronze member (<100 posts)
  • Total Posts : 2
2011/06/16 14:52:35 (permalink)

Chest ahoy! What can I do to pick up this chest?

Ok, so now that I'm 40 and I'm done nursing my chest has definitely deflated and fallen.  I never thought I would be a small chested woman, I've been a D cup for forever but now I'm shrinking and I have absolutely no shape.  Is there any workout or exercise that will  make a noticable difference?

2 Replies Related Threads

flower child
    Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
    • Total Posts : 552
    Re:Chest ahoy! What can I do to pick up this chest? 2011/06/17 17:26:30 (permalink)
    Well, as it is, breasts are mostly made up of fat tissue as opposed to muscle tissue, so although the underlying or surrounding muscle can be made firmer, the girls are what they are.

I have gravity issues, too. I got big in the chest when I gained a lot of weigh weight and went to a D cup. Then I lost a bunch of weight and, well, you know how it goes - massive deflation. Now the breast geography has significantly moved south.
    Alice Kathleen
    Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
    • Total Posts : 1090
    Re:Chest ahoy! What can I do to pick up this chest? 2011/06/18 17:59:31 (permalink)
    Well,  honestly,  not much.  There IS plastic surgery,  I had it,  and it sure works!   But I suggest really working out the chest, upper back, and arms anyway, regardless. 
    You want good strong muscles in the chest and back.   As for the breasts,  only surgery
    will enhance those,  and that is a personal choice,  I realize.  But you are welcome to 
    email me if you have any questions about my surgery, outcome,  etc.  AK
    Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1