aero/tone workouts like the fim and the women health

Author
AlmondJoy
Gold member (200-299 posts)
  • Total Posts : 293
2008/12/02 14:19:49 (permalink)

aero/tone workouts like the fim and the women health

Collage, I would like to do those type of workouts more often for example, day1 aero/tone workout, day3 weights only wokout or bootcamp workout, day5 aero/tone workout. day 2 and 4 would be use for cardio, pilates,yoga or ballet. My question is, is it safe to do aero/tone workouts more than once a week? The heart rate speeds and slows down during the workout and sometimes it requires to go straight to the floor when the heart is still pumping fast. I don't know how to put this.....all that speeding and slowing of the heart can be dangerous in the long run? I don't want to give my body something good that can result in more damage than good in the long run.
Another question, for aero/tone workouts what amount of weight is safe to workout with(because of the speed of the workout) and get results in keeping the bones strong and getting lean muscles?

thank you,
AlmondJoy

2 Replies Related Threads

Bronze member (<100 posts)
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:aero/tone workouts like the fim and the women health 2008/12/02 18:07:55 (permalink)
    Aero/tone or interval workouts are a very time-efficient way to train your body. The raising and lowering of your heart-rate trains your body and heart in a more functional way, the way you would need to respond during normal, daily activities. Typically, this type of workout is designed to use lower weight levels, because of the quicker movements. As with any program using weights, you will need to choose the weight level that is right for you. Yes, interval workouts can be done more then once per week. Recovery time is still important, don't forget to allow for a rest day in your schedule. Have fun and enjoy the results.
    AlmondJoy
    Gold member (200-299 posts)
    • Total Posts : 293
    Re:aero/tone workouts like the fim and the women health 2008/12/05 10:17:17 (permalink)
    thank you moderator.
    Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1