Recommending Rotations

Author
Laura
Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
  • Total Posts : 2893
2008/09/11 19:52:33 (permalink)

Recommending Rotations

I was wondering....

Since you have fitness instructors on staff, do you think you could occassionally post rotation ideas?  Maybe somewhere other than the forum (or on the forum, if you prefer).  Like once a month you could add a new one and keep them archived? 

Maybe rotations for particular goals (weight loss, lower body toning, beginners, lunge-haters, etc).  And occassional "new pack of idea."  You wouldn't have to suggest specific dvds, but you could!  Include 3 or more dvd suggestions for it and you could even ad links to those dvd's pages.  Might even generate sales.

Just a thought.  With all the threads we've seen about modifiers I think a "Lunge hater's Leg Rotation" or "Be Sweet to those Knees" rotation list would have ladies tossing dvds into their carts....

If you did this (please?)  I'm thinking that, actually, making such a thread "read only" wouldn't be a bad idea.  We could start our own threads if we wanted to discuss a rotation, and the rotations themselves could remain a succinct list.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for reading,
your posty freind,
Laura

"Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers."  ~Hans Christian Anderson

2 Replies Related Threads

Collage Video
    Silver member (100-199 posts)
    • Total Posts : 166
    Re:Recommending Rotations 2008/09/12 11:57:34 (permalink)
    Because we try to include rotation-creating ideas in our e-mail newsletter, it is not something we would plan on bringing into the forum.
    Laura
    Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
    • Total Posts : 2893
    Re:Recommending Rotations 2008/09/12 16:35:11 (permalink)
    Well, I wasn't necessarily meaning the forum.  I just knew that was one place that you could put it.

I just thought it would be kind of cool if rotation ideas could have a corner we could search through.  But, if you can't, that's cool.

Have a nice day,
    Laura

"Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers."  ~Hans Christian Anderson
    Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1