Hot!Gym vs HOme

Author
anabellas
Bronze member (<100 posts)
  • Total Posts : 4
2013/07/23 18:47:38 (permalink)

Gym vs HOme

Years ago I used to work out at home. I had the firm collection and all of that but then I moved and I didn't have enough space to work out so I bought a GYM subscription and I had a trainer. I also did my first triathlon.

I wan to run a marathon this time. But some strange reason I feel that If I start training for a marathon at home it will not be as efficient as having a personal trainer and a gym membership and I am pretty sure my way of thinking is not correct. On the other hand, I want to save money and I know working at home is a lot cheaper than going to the gym. The only reason I like the gym I go to is becuse of the pool and some ammenities are really good but other than that I really don't feel that excited to go. It could be beccause I gained weight and I feel sad and stuff. . I don't own a car, the weather here is either too cold or too hot. S

Now, I moved to a place that is a little bit bigger and I could work out but I don't have enough space to put all the equipment. : weights, steps etc..I live in a studio

WHat are your thoughts on that? Would you drop the gym and just find a way reorganize my furniture and work out or keep the gym for a while. Do you train at home for marathons. What videos are effective for training? I want to hear your suggestions and experience on this matter.

Thank you

3 Replies Related Threads

Tw
    Platinum member (300-499 posts)
    • Total Posts : 308
    Re:Gym vs HOme 2013/07/24 14:06:41 (permalink)
    I have worked out at home for the last 21 years and love it. I also get out and walk, hike and ride my bike. I can only speak on getting in shape not training for anything as I have not done that! I would think you could do it without the gym you just need a friend with a pool :)

* I have a small place also I keep my workout stuff in the closet
    Alice Kathleen
    Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
    • Total Posts : 1090
    Re:Gym vs HOme 2013/08/04 17:35:43 (permalink)
    I love gyms and pumping iron,  but these days I work out at
    home only.  (am a senior, not in training ). It works well for
    me at this time of life.   I also swim, hike, ride a bike, and 
    love to take any free classes at resorts where we stay on 
    our travels.
    Jason
    Bronze member (<100 posts)
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Gym vs HOme 2018/09/15 02:27:43 (permalink)
    Ensure you are eating healthy, get ready ahead, eat all the more spotless sustenance, control your segment sizes, eat with reason, 10 family unit errands that consume the same number of calories as a Workout, 20 weight reduction traps that really work, 9 proportions of well being that really matter...

http://cafeotto.com.au/
    post edited by Jason - 2018/12/31 02:16:07
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1