Alternating FIRM workouts

Author
Helen from Sweden
Platinum Elite (500+ posts)
  • Total Posts : 2550
2014/03/24 10:30:05 (permalink)

Alternating FIRM workouts

Calling all FIRM experts!

I have ?? FIRM workouts in my collection (don't ask, LOL!) and I figured it was about time I dug into them. I know they use weights in most of the workouts (AWT) - heavier in the "tortoise" workouts and lighter in the "hares". But should you do these workouts on consecutive days or have a cardio-only day in between? I'm thinking about the "do/don't use weights on consecutive days" debate. How do YOU go about this?

Thank you!

3 Replies Related Threads

Vantreesta
    • Total Posts : 8768
    Re:Alternating FIRM workouts 2014/03/24 10:58:04 (permalink)
    helen, there's a firm compendium thread somewhere on here that is really cool, imo.  i'll see if i can help you out tonight, that is if you're interested in a huge amount of info! :)  otherwise i can email you some info.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
    Helen from Sweden
    • Total Posts : 2550
    Re:Alternating FIRM workouts 2014/03/24 11:10:40 (permalink)
    Found it, Vannie!http://www.collagevideo.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=120973&high=firm+compendium

I had a vague memory of stumling over this compendium a few years back - and I even commented in this thread, LOL! I know I downloaded it to my old computer - will check if i still have it. I can't imagine how long it took for someone to write all that stuff down!

Vantreesta
    • Total Posts : 8768
    Re:Alternating FIRM workouts 2014/03/24 11:30:42 (permalink)
    i know, isn't it just amazing?  wish i had that kind of time! :)  glad you found it!

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1